Pick up at Managua airport and travel to León.
Presentation of the tour in the morning and afternoon in Las Peñitas beach. Night in León at Hotel San Juan de León or similar.
- Momotombo trekking, starting early in the morning. This 4-6 hours trekking is one of the most difficult in all the country as the floor is sandy and sun very hot! You nedd to be in good physical conditions to do it! Once on the top you will have the best view ever and you will be able to watch up to Ometepe Island!
- Back to León and rest.
Telica Volcano trekking, starting from “La Quimera”. It takes 3 hours to get to the crater and once on the top you will enjoy the lava inside the crater and a great view! Back to León around 9 p.m.
- León – Granada, passing by Masaya Volcano. Here you will see its smoking crater and you can have a short walk in the nearby area. Lunch at Masaya town and visit at Masaya traditional market.
- Night in Granada at La Siesta hotel or similar.
- Granada city tour in the morning and boat trip around Granada small islands in the afternoon.
- Mombacho Volcano trekking. You will pass by its virgin cloud forest and you will have a great view of Granada, Cocibolca lake and the volcano’s crater. You will trek the Puma path (4 hours difficult trek).
- Night in Granada.
- Leaving from Granada to Ometepe Island and arrival around lunch time. In the afternoon, you will discover Ometepe towns and beaches.
- Night in Charco Verde Hotel.
- Maderas Volcano trekking. Even if this volcano is not high, this is a hard trek, as the path is quite steep and the floor is muddy. It takes 4-5 hours to go up and the beauty of the surrounding nature and of the lagoon on the top of the crater will really impress you!
- Night in Charco Verde.
- Concepción volcano trekking (10-11 hours, hard trek!). This active volcano rapresents the most difficult climb in all the country. Once on the top you will have the best view ever and you will enjoy its wild nature!
- Night in Charco Verde
- From Ometepe to Managua. End of the trip.
To know about prices and availability, please clik HERE
- Private transport.
- Stay in the listed hotels or similar and breakfast.
- Local guides.
- Entry to natural reserves.
- Trekking and sandboarding in Cerro Negro.
- Trekking in Telica Volcano.
- Trekking in Momotombo with camping.
- Granada city tour.
- Kayak trip around Granada islands.
- Trekking in Mombacho volcano.
- Ferry to Ometepe.
- Trekking in Maderas volcano.
- Trekking in Concepción volcano
- International flight.
- Custom tax (10 $).
- Personal expenses.
- Extra activities.
- Volcanoes Trekking - High (0 B)